Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tea Party with the girls!

Since I've told you how much I love tea parties, I thought I'd better show you a couple of my favourites. In Beat's last year of school, I did a tea party for her as a photo shoot for her NCEA photography portfolio. We had so much fun, playing ladies with vintage gloves and op-shop dresses in flowery prints.
I baked all my favourite things for them and they had fruit tea in china cups!


I think Renee was appointed to play "mother" with the teapot and the serving plates.

These are my signature cupcakes. They are such fun to make. Sometimes i get really OTT with the decoration. These are quite restrained, for the occassion.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how perfectly beautiful!
    I do these sort of tea parties with my daughter - and she's two (2) :)
    Love it and I trust the girls did too
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails