Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Washday.



I was doing the ironing the other day, when I was rather taken with the vignette on the laundry window sill.




So I stopped in the middle of it all and wandered round the house with my camera, looking for vignettes to capture.



In the bathroom, cos you rarely see vignettes of people's bathrooms on the blogs.



These bags hang on a shaker rail along one wall in my bathroom.




My favourite Matt photo.





Camelias and Crinoline Ladies on my apple green cupboard. That's all I have in the agrden at the moment. Except there are a few things starting to poke through the mud. I can't wait for my garden to burst back into life again. I'm so sick of dead sticks and mush. Roll on spring time blog chics.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails