Monday, April 26, 2010

What to do on a rainy day.

What to do on a rainy day?


Why finish off all your unfinished things of course! The Magpie Cat thought it was a good idea, especially if I was going to sot down to model my completed embellished Nana cardy.




Whipped up this little number last night because I thought the fabrics went so well together. The little birdies were actually a tea towel. Not any more :P


Made this from an embroidered linen tablecloth that I didn't really have a use for as a table cloth (too small). Looks much better as a pini.




Over this, or just by itself? What do you think?




















The Magpie Cat gave up and went to sleep. I took the opportunity to put some lace on her head so she'd look like Queen Victoria. As you do...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails